Advertisement

VIDIQ Channel Audit (Review) left me none the wiser

VIDIQ Channel Audit (Review) left me none the wiser

VIDIQ Channel Audit (Review) left me none the wiser

I put my channel up for review, in the hope I'd get some advice how to make it better, to increase subscribers.

It was agreed my channel was a niche, unique brilliant idea, with potential. It should have 30-50,000 subscribers, mostly disabled people, and the equivilent logan paul subs of 1,000,000 (1m).

giving travel advice, tips and selling products is what I should be doing and unfortunately IS ALREADY what I do so clearly the auditors missed this.

They couldn't decide if it was travel or not, despite agreeing the banner and videos showed travel.

Finally, the disappointment for me was the lack of any guidance as to how to improve and grow the subs.

----------------------------------------------------- CREDIT ROLL ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WEBSITES

Andy Wright Travel -
Training the Wright Way -
The Wright Inspiration -
Website Designs R Us -
Arcade Software -
Arcade Video -
_
YOUTUBE CHANNEL DETAILS
All of my channels are listed here:
Andy Wright Travel
Qigong 4 Health
Training the Wright Way
Andy's Product Reviews
Massive Rant
Talkin Really
_
MERCHANDISE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC USE IN MY VIDEOS
Music is licensed (royalty/copyright free) generally via AKM Music
or using Creative Commons Licences. Sound effects via various
"copyright free" websites. Extensive use of the YOUTUBE library.

GRAPHICS
Royalty/Copyright free where possible. Some Google Images.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQUIPMENT I OWN AND USE
these Amazon links give me a small commission if you purchase using them with no cost added

Canon EOS 700D (T5i) with 10-18 and 18-55 lens
Canon EOS M6 Silver wtih 18-150 lens
Manfrotto Befree Tripod
Joby Gorillapod
Velbon EX-430 Tripods
Rode VideoMicro
Azden 2.4ghz WIFI microphone system
GoPro Hero 4 Silver
GoPro Hero 4 Black
GitUp Git2 64gb microSD
Zhiyun Z1 Evolution gimbal
Feiyu-Tech G5 gimbal
Feiyu-Tech Summon+ gimbal
Zoom H1 Audio recorder
Kodak multi-card reader
Maxtor USB external drives, 2TB and 4TB
64gb micro-SD card, class 10 up to 100mb/s
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUPPORTING MY WORK
Please support my efforts by becoming my Patron via Patreon basic costs are one Costa coffee per month!

OR

Supporting me via Paypal
Please consider a recurring monthly donation of £2-£10.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTACT ME DIRECTLY
Contact me via email on andy.wright@andywrighttravel.co.uk
and by snail mail to the address on my website contact page.

andy wright,travel tips,advice,guidance,disability,disabled,handicap,handicapped,wheelchair,access,accessibility,vidiq,audit,channel audit,rob,vid iq,tools,review,subs,subscriber count,growing the channel,increase subscribers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments