Advertisement

No communication reading! What are they going through? ((Pick a card))

No communication reading! What are they going through? ((Pick a card))

Hey friends,
I hope you're all well.
Welcome back to another pick a card reading! No communication reading/What are they going through? Keep watching to find out! Today I've drawn 2 different cards for you to choose from. If one doesn't resonate then feel free to watch the other one. If neither resonate with you then the messages might just be for someone else and that's totally okay. If you have any topics or video suggestions that you would like me to do next, then don't hesitate to comment them down below. If you're new to my channel then welcome and if you like this video then consider subscribing.

Much love and light,

Christie xoxoxo

๐Ÿ•ฏ️Private Readings๐Ÿ•ฏ️
3 questions for (20 minute reading)
6 questions for (40 minute reading)
๐Ÿ’Œ Please email me to discuss your reading and pricing. Payments are accepted through PayPal.
I also don't give refunds unless I cancel the reading with the client, but if you're not happy with the reading for whatever reason, I am happy to try and clarify anything with you as best as I can until you're satisfied. Thank-you! ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ’Œ Email me at: tarotinthestars@outlook.com


If you enjoy this channel and would like to show appreciation by donating, then you can do so through this link!


My Instagram:
My facebook:


⏳TIMESTAMPS:
Fear: 1:13
Commitment: 10:53


Tarot readings are for entertainment purposes only.

pickacard,pickacardreading,tarotreading,lovetarot,lovereading,nocommunication,twinflames,soulmates,karmics,divinemasculine,divinefeminine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments