Advertisement

Extreme Ravines 2019 a look at what's coming for the riders.

Extreme Ravines 2019 a look at what's coming for the riders.

Yesterday I travelled back up the Helmsley, North Yorkshire where I caught up with John Kerwin from DirtbikeAction in order to have a look at this years Extreme Ravines route. The weather was perfect for a foray into the woods with fellow enduro-ist comrades. This years Ravines route looks to be very challenging with a few new routes and
I found my KTM 250F to be more than capable of propelling me up the technical hill climbs. It has to be said there were some comedy moments whilst on our travels but the bikes and ourselves survived.
Are you up to the challenge?

Extreme Ravines
Round 4 of the British Extreme Enduro Championship.
Sunday 21st April 2019
To Enter contact: www.dirtbikeaction.co.uk

riders.

Post a Comment

0 Comments