Advertisement

Transforming Myself into an Adult: Business Casual Haul for College Internships

Transforming Myself into an Adult: Business Casual Haul for College Internships

Welcome to Transforming Myself into an Adult episode 1: the clothing haul. I'm doing an internship this semester working in the office of a publishing house, so I needed to up my clothing game! Today I'm showing you the business casual clothes I'm adding to my wardrobe in hopes of looking a little more professional + they're things I can wear in the future for interviews, jobs, etc. It's also a try on haul - so hopefully that's helpful! Give this video a thumbs up if you want a week of work outfit ideas video in the future, or feel free to leave other video requests below. Hope you're having an unusually great day xx
▸ Other Videos You Might Like:
↝ College Day in My Life:
↝ What I Wish I'd Known Before Going to College:
↝ GRWM My Everyday College Makeup Look + Current Music Playlist:
▸ In This Video:
↝ Top:
↝ Leather Jacket:
↝ The reusable starbucks cup I’m always using:
↝ Phone Case:
↝ Pop Socket:
▸ The Haul:
▸ Express
↝ Gray Pants (on clearance!):
↝ Sweater:
↝ Sweater (similar):
↝ Black pants with sash:
↝ Cross Sweater Dress:
▸ Forever 21
↝ Burgundy Bodysuit:
↝ Dress:
↝ Plaid Top:
↝ Black Cuffed Pants:
↝ Camis:
▸ Just Fab
↝ Nude Block Heel:
↝ Black Loafers:
Join Just Fab and get your first pair of shoes for $10!: www.justfab.com/invite/166329540
▸ Read My Book The Sweetest Kind of Poison:
↝ Amazon:
↝ Barnes and Noble:
↝ Book Depository:
↝ Goodreads:
.....................................................
▸ For business inquires you can contact me at:
↝ kwismer2@gmail.com
.....................................................
▸ Socials
↝ twitter:
↝ instagram:
↝ instagram (personal):
↝ goodreads:
↝ depop:
↝ spotify:
.....................................................
▸ FAQ:
Camera I use:
With this lens:
Ring Light:
Microphone:
FTC: This video is not sponsored
As always, feel free to let me know any videos you'd like to see in the future like college week in my life vlogs, day in my life vlogs, study with me videos, morning routines, night routines, healthy habits, workout routines, healthy grocery hauls, what I eat in a day, advice and tips, videos on productivity, grwn, skincare routine, book hauls, reading wrap ups, book recommendations, book reviews, reading vlogs or anything else! :)

Katie Wismer,Katesbookdate,clothing haul,try on haul,what to wear,business casual,business casual haul,business causual women,transforming myself in 24 hours,professional,what to wear to work women,what to wear to work,college,college internship attire,college internship,college internship outfits,business casual haul 2019,business casual try on haul,interview,interview outfits for young women,transforming myself into an adult,college students,women,girls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments