Advertisement

This game left me SPEECHLESS!! | Jungle Jayce puttin fools in their place

This game left me SPEECHLESS!! | Jungle Jayce puttin fools in their place

Jungle Jayce has been seeing some play recently so I gave it a shot :D
I’m part of the official League Partner Program with Riot Games. You can read about the program here:
Remember to 'Like' and Subscribe if you enjoy the video! Thank you!
SUBSCRIBE HERE ► ◄ for more content!
Runes:
===============================================
Follow me on Twitch:
NEW VIDEOS EVERY DAY @ eventually. Back to a schedule soon
Twitter:
Join us on Discord:

jayce,jayce jungle,jayce anklespankin,ankle jayce,full leathality jayce,full ad jayce,full pen jayce,lethality jungle jayce,jayce guide,jayce build,pro jayce guide,pro jayce build,challenger jayce,challenger jayce guide,guide,build,commentary,comedy,funny,ankle,jungle,challenger,pro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments