Advertisement

(Things Don't Seem to Change and) I Miss You

(Things Don't Seem to Change and) I Miss You

Live vocal and bass sample of upcoming track, "(Things Don't Seem to Change and) I Miss You" by the Skull Folder on the upcoming debut album Oh Opossum.
Though, I kind of want to put it on the second album and still might, but I've got a first one to make and sell first. The second album will be titled "Never". Yes, I already have more than enough songs to fill out three albums, because I'm always on all the time.
Performed by lead singer and bassist Sam Wenthe (#MRALWAYSALLTHETIME)
#RememberToBreathe
#theSkullFolder
#dotDIAMONDS
#OhOpossum
#Never
#HeardItHereFirst
#BallsOfSteel
#PrideComesBeforeTheFall
#WayToFuckingMeta
#BombOnTheMoon

#MRALWAYSALLTHETIME,The Skull Folder,Oh Opposum,I Miss You,New Song,Sample,

Post a Comment

0 Comments