Advertisement

Nintendo Wants To Fix Switch Online! Needs A Manager To Shape The Service!

Nintendo Wants To Fix Switch Online! Needs A Manager To Shape The Service!

Nintendo Of America is looking for someone to fix Switch Online! They need a manager to shape the service.... so maybe thats why it has sucked? Because no one was managing it? lol
Check out my recommended products on Amazon here:
Become a Patron:
Support My Channel:
Follow me
Facebook Group:
Want to send me something for unboxing, review or gift or just a nice letter?? Send to:
Ron Pixel
PO Box AK
Beaumont, CA
92223-00AK
These are the items I use to record my videos!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR:
Rode VMPR VideoMic Pro R:
Ravelli Light Weight Tripod:
Elegato Capture Card HD60S:
Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam 1080p:
Blue Yeti Mic:
Mic Stand:
#Nintendo #SwitchOnline #Madlittlepixel #GamingNews #RetroGaming #Rant

Nintendo President Shuntaro Furukawa,Interview,Nikkei,Nintendo Mobile Games,Nintendo Leaving Console Business,Switch 2019,Mobile Gaming,Profits,Switch Sales,Madlittlepixel,switch online,switch online manager,fix switch online,Switch online is bad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments