Advertisement

Kingdom Hearts III - Final Pre-Release Concerns

Kingdom Hearts III - Final Pre-Release Concerns

Comments will be enabled when the game is officially released to avoid people getting spoiled too easily. This video discusses the original concerns I've had and if they still seem to exist or why some of them are such a concern. These are what I will be paying attention to while I play KH3. I did rush this video a bit to get it out before KH3, so sorry if it seems a bit rushed and even more monotone that usual lmao.
Floaty Combo Video:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Use the link below if you wish to buy a Gaming Chair from Opseat. They will give you a discount using my link and I get a percentage of it:

Kingdom,Hearts,III,KH3,Concerns,Issues,Critical,mode,iframes,Floaty,Combos,Enemy,Design,Story,Bizkit,Bizkit047,Twitch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments