Advertisement

In EVERY REGRET There's a Lesson | The Relatable and Obtainable Podcast 006

In EVERY REGRET There's a Lesson | The Relatable and Obtainable Podcast 006

Instagram we Explored and Mentioned:
@flyontix
@its_timmy
@massixda
@notjaquory
Spades! Today I talked about what really inspired me to become a fashion designer/ young #entrepreneur and try to break into my own world if fashion. How all my experiences lead somewhere that I would have never got to or experienced if I didn't take a leap of faith at the time. To me every decision is a leap of faith as the outcome is never predicted, truly predicted. I talked about connecting the dots and stumbling into Fashion Houses like DKNY and Ralph Lauren.
We talk about old #FashionTrends and which #trends are coming on 2019. #mensfashion
We also talk some questions that were submitted and amazing instagram account that are a must follow.
Lets chat in the comment section ;)
*IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS/COMPANY WHO WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ME ABOUT REVIEWING A PRODUCT. Pleas e-mail me at carlosrobertobusiness@gmail.com
CONNECT WITH ME AT :
-
- SnapChat: @bycarlosroberto
-
Facebook:
JOIN ♠️YOUNGSPADES♠️ COMMUNITY :

how to start a clothing line,start a clothing line with less than $100 Dollars,Starting a Clothing Line,start a business for cheap,how to start a business,should I start a business,clothing (industry),How to start your own business,fashion (industry),fashion Line,young entrepreneur,entrepreneur,branding a business,how to brand a business,entrepreneur (Profession),Run a fashion business,Starting a Fashion Brand on a Budget,Starting a business with no money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments